- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How to we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cricket tots collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cricket tots with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place and order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Cricket tots may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Class4Kids online booking system
How will we use your data?
Cricket tots collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you wish special offers another products and services we think you might like
How do we store your data?
Cricket tots securely stores your data online through the class4kids booking on system or through a secure email platform properly managed by a reputable company with the proper safeguards in place
Cricket tots would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you agree to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Cricket tots would like to make you fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of any personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cricket tots correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Cricket tots completes any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cricket tots erases your personal data under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cricket tots restricts the processing of your data under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cricket tots processing your personal data under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cricket tots transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Cricket tots c/o Argyle House, Joel Street, Northwood Hills, HA6 1NW
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviours information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – Cricket tots uses these so that we recognise you on the website and remember you previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cricket tots uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you view, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser no to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cricket tots has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.